Search

Translate

Mlle Flamboyant: Miss. Aphrodite Herself

Mlle Flamboyant 
Of October '12
Miss Aphrodite Herself 
~Scarlett Johanssen~
Scarlett Johanssen is absolutely beautiful on film. Every film she stars in, you forget she's actually acting, because is not her acting skills you remember; your dazzled truly by her beauty ( jezz, I'm so vain lol) 
Although, I will admit Scarlett Johanssen is not the most amazing actress every; However, she plays the pretty innocent lover delightful well. Her role portraying "Mary Boleyn" made me adore her, "Lost In Translation" showcased her beauty, and "Match Point" brought her acting to the forefront.

We all know that she been named by many such as:  "PlayBoy", "Maxim", "Vanity Fair", and many more, as the one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Also, many sexy advertising campaigns .
Come on with a face like that you need to be in advertising.

Although, I'm admire her beauty, I never knew much about Scarlett Johanssen so when I embarked  on "Anywhere I Lay My Head ". I was stunned she has two music albums, I'm curious as too what the albums holds.



I'm going to be honest. Scarlett Johanssen is Mlle Flamboyant: because of her beauty, and her glamorous fashion taste! hey I'm allowed to be vain here, and there. lol

Scarlett Johanssen has a Venusian effect, just like Angelina Jolie. Although, Scarlett Johanssen has a Venusian innocent effect, while Angelina Jolie has Venusian Lillth effect.

Scarlett Johanssen beauty has a story of it's own......


Flamboyant woman make the world go around, because they are always one in a million, and someone must keep you entertained, and Scarlett Johanssen will keep on entertaining us! Flamboyant est glamour et scandaleux
Amour Toujours
Nailah D'arcy 


0 comments:

Mlle Flamboyant By Nailah D'arcy